Estimate your payments with Fairstone’s loan payment calculator
Try our personal loan calculator
Are you curious about applying for a loan? Use our personal loan calculator to see how loan amount, payment frequency and term affect your loan payment.
Here's how our loan calculator works:
- Enter loan details like how much you want to borrow, payment frequency and loan payment term.
- Hit “calculate” and our loan calculator will give you a payment estimate based on your preferred details.
- Toggle loan amount, payment frequency and term options to see how they affect your payments.
Satisfied with your payment estimate? Apply for a loan online.
Instant quote allows you to find out how much money you could borrow and calculate your loan payments, without impacting your credit score. After you receive your personalized loan quote, a Lending Specialist will be in touch to finalize your loan application.
Instant quote is free, secure and only takes a few minutes.
Did you find our loan payment calculator useful? Check out our other resources.
Our loan calculator is one of several tools and resources that Fairstone offers to help you learn about your loan options.
Take advantage of our other tools:
- See how a loan could fit in your budget with our “how much can I borrow” calculator here
- Debt calculator: Use our online debt consolidation calculator to find out how much you could save with a debt consolidation loan
- If you're a current borrower, stay in control of your loan account with Fairstone's online account management
Visit our blog for more information about loans:
Hear from others just like you
From an unexpected home or auto repair to repairing bad credit and everything in between, we’ve helped millions of Canadians take control of their finances with a Fairstone loan solution.