Debt calculator: See how much you’ll save by consolidating your bills
Follow 3 simple steps to use the debt calculator:
- Make a list of your monthly debt payments
- Enter the balance, interest rate and monthly payment for each bill you owe
- Select “calculate savings” to estimate how much money a consolidation loan will save you
What is a debt consolidation loan?
Debt consolidation allows you to pay off and combine multiple debts into a single loan. Your new loan will have a fixed interest rate and fixed payments, meaning you’ll have a predictable and manageable payment schedule – plus, you’ll only have to worry about one affordable monthly payment. As you continue to stay on track of payments, you’ll pay down your debt faster and save money on interest charges.
Visit our debt consolidation page to learn more.
How to get a debt consolidation loan:
- Start with an online loan quote to find out how much money you could qualify for
- Happy with your quote? A Lending Specialist will be in touch to help finalize your loan details – they’ll make sure your new loan payment fits in your budget
- Finalize the application in-branch, and you could have your debt consolidation loan as soon as today.
Did you find our debt consolidation calculator useful? Check out our other resources.
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about debt consolidation including what it means, the best way to do it and how it works
- What’s better: a secured or unsecured loan? Read the article to find out
- Learn the ins-and-outs of daily simple interest and how the interest is calculated on your loan