Tour the new Fairstone.ca
The new Fairstone.ca has been designed to help visitors understand their loan options and how to navigate the loan process. We’ve built handy calculators and tools, a blog filled with helpful financial tips and loan payment advice and stories from real customers.
Here are some of the highlights:
Scroll through our homepage
- The homepage is an overview of everything you’ll find on our website. Try the “How much do you want to borrow?” slider and find out more about our loan solutions.
- Meet John F. and Karen J. – two customers who told us about their experience with Fairstone (you’ll also notice other customer stories and testimonials throughout the site)
- Click on our featured blog post (and check out our other articles as well)
- Take a look at our promotional banners showcasing the latest Fairstone programs and promotions
- Search for your local Branch Manager and branch information at the bottom of the page
Explore our new blog
Our new blog is a great place to read up on financial tips and loan payment advice!
Visit our blog’s homepage and search for articles by choosing one of four categories: Community, Your Loan, Finance 101 and Lifestyle. You’ll find the three most recent blog posts at the top, and just below are the rest of the articles for you to browse through. Watch our Customer Advocate videos where four of our talented Lending Specialists answer commonly-asked questions.
Check out our calculators, tools and infographics
At Fairstone we understand that a loan is a big decision. That’s why we’ve built calculators, tools and infographics into our website to help you get started.
- Curious to see how a loan can fit in your budget? Visit our personal loan payment calculator and see how much your payments would be.
- What about consolidating your debts into a single, manageable loan? See the difference consolidating your debts can make to your finances with our debt consolidation calculator. Also take a look at our debt consolidation infographic.
- Trying to decide if a loan is right for you? If you’d like to know how much you can borrow try our “How much can I borrow?” calculator.
- Not sure what documents to bring to complete your loan application? Find out what you can bring with our infographic.
- Want to know how interest rates are calculated? Our infographic outlines factors that affect your interest rate.
Tour the rest of the website
Now that you’ve gotten a snapshot of the new fairstone.ca, tour the rest of the website for more valuable information. We hope you’ll find our tools and resources helpful when it comes to making a loan decision.
This article is for informational purposes only. For personalized financial advice, you should contact a qualified financial advisor.